Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

all the things

The heat here is insane. I feel like I'm dying every single day. I haven't done anything much lately, except complain about the heat, ogle at pretty photos and listen to songs. I mostly complain about the heat. I was supposed to go shopping yesterday with my mom, but I ended up going in a coffee shop and rereading The Winner Stands Alone instead. One of my favorite fanfictions has updated and so far, it's the highlight of my week.

I've asked my dad countless times if I could enroll in fashion school for a while but I still have yet to get an answer.

Here are some photos from my flickr.


It's Kind of a Funny Story, Ned Vizzini

It's Kind of a Funny Story, Ned Vizzini

It's Kind of a Funny Story, Ned Vizzini




The last photo has been around tumblr for quite a while and I've seen some people repost it, edit it, claim it as their own. I know this is supposed to bother me a bit and it has at first, but I guess it's a habit for most people on tumblr. I'm just grateful a lot of people like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)