Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Slept at 4am today, feeling much rather like a zombie.

I went to Megamall yesterday with my siblings. It's days before my sister's board exams and she feels a bit stressed. Going to the mall means an opportunity to practice taking pictures (which is what I'm currently obsessing with, to be honest) but it also means going home flat broke. I am perfectly content, however I couldn't say the same for my poor wallet. Still, I was able to buy some stuff that I like except for a camera bag for James. My younger brother and I looked everywhere but we were unsuccessful. I found the most perfect one but the price just broke my heart.

Why I named my camera "James"





I pray that heaven has pizza and gelato.


Anyway, I'm feeling so much like shit but there's still so much to do. I hope everyone is having a better day than I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)