Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact
I do not understand why it seems like everything is moving so fast. The way I see it; life isn't unfair, the world is. It won't stop for anybody, even you. We're all given a shot to live a good life, something we could be proud of someday. We're all taught to fulfill our dreams, to imagine endless possibilities, to live and cherish every single day because really, when you think about it, what else are you here for? You may not realize it now but someday, you will miss today.

We're all given time, and it's sad that we spend most of it worrying about the future, thinking too much about the past, living life with too many regrets. I refuse to waste my time that way. So today, I'm making a promise to myself. I promise to at least do something worthwhile a day. To open up to new things, to do something that scares me, to say things I have yet to say, to be happy. I promise to make the most out of the time that was given to me. I promise to live... live my life the way I want it to be, the way I want to remember it someday. There is no such thing as ordinary, if you make it extraordinary.

Life is precious, and it's sad that most of us seem to forget this when we are always taught how to appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. *hugs*
    "I promise to at least do something worthwhile a day." Whether it's a simple thing (like I fixed my portfolio today, all I need is a host!) and so on. I should always remember this.

    How do you do it? How do you maintain this blog? :|

    http://www.mademoisellestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* ♥ :)
    I.. honestly don't think I'm maintaining this blog very well, lol. This first started out as a really private writing blog, then I decided to make it public (and delete most of the entries). I just mainly post whenever I feel like it in here, which is usually every other week or month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a good idea. and this post is so true.
    I think I also should try this :)
    thank you for this inspiration :3 ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Conney. :) ♥ It's so nice to hear that this post has inspired you. I hope you live the life you deserve.
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)