Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact
I grew up believing in magic and the world of Harry Potter. I waited for an owl that would come and give me my Hogwarts letter. I waited patiently for the release of each book and the screening of each movie. I remember telling stories of the golden trio to my friends in school, though they never really understood why I loved them so much. I’ve journeyed with Harry, Ron and Hermione throughout the years. I’ve loved the characters as if they were my own friends. I always trusted Harry, I’ve always loved him with all my heart. It was the world that I loved and I’ve always believed in, especially at times when I hated my own.

Looking back, I knew I had the greatest childhood ever.

I refuse to believe it’s all over, because I know in my heart that the magic lives on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)