Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Fashion Inspiration Photo Dump

It’s that time of the year again, you guys! Fashion week. I’ve spent days of faithfully tracking the NYFW tag on tumblr, watching fashion shows of my favorite designers on Youtube, and checking out blogs and following the tweets of my favorite fashion bloggers who were lucky enough to be in New York. I also watched Gossip Girl reruns for a week; mainly to get the feel of my dream city and pretend I’m with Serena and Blair, strutting down the streets of Manhattan in amazing clothes.

We didn’t have fashion styling class in the last couple of weeks (sadface.jpg), since Sir Noel probably attended NYFW as well. He gave us homework that we were supposed to submit today, however our classes were postponed (more sadface.jpg). I’m thankful cramming works wonders for me, and I was able to finish my Mood Board last night with ease. I seriously lacked inspiration for it in his two weeks of absence.

So… inspiration. I’ll be doing this fashion inspiration photo dump posts at least once a week, only to keep my creative juices flowing. These are my fashion inspirations, as of the moment. What are yours? :)




Blair Waldorf in Gossip Girl Season One
(Blair will always be my favorite)

PS. Current writing on my arm: I need you so much closer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)