Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

the Harry Potter Film Wizardry book photo dump

My very good friend Kisty gave me this wonderful book which I've been obsessing over (a bit unhealthy, if I may add) for days. I was helplessly in love the very second I opened it. Its pages are filled with beautiful artworks and info, plus little tidbits and whatnot. I squealed when I saw that there's a Marauder's Map! Finally. I've been wanting to get my hands on one since forever.

I have to admit that I couldn't stop myself from spilling my heart out to my brothers about Harry Potter. They aren't the biggest fans, and though I'm sure they're wondering what have they done to deserve a punishment like having me for a sister, they only end up rolling their eyes and saying something that go with the lines of, "We already know, you've said this about a million times already."

But I regret nothing.

(PS. I can't take a photo of every single page of this book and I'm very sorry for that, but here are some pages ;D)

















4 comments:

  1. aw I love this book so much.
    I've seen it months ago for the first time but since it's so expensive I was never able to buy it ;__;
    but I'm happy for you that you got it <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's gorgeous and I'm never going to stop being jealous of you for having it - unless I can find it myself, but I can't remember seeing it anywhere save for some book store in Mall of Asia and I haven't been able to find it since I got back to Ireland :(

    I'm glad you got it, though! It's lovely! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Conney: Aww, thank you. :) My friend surprised me with it! It was so nice of her to give me one. I'm so grateful, it is a wonderful book. :)

    @Sarah: (I have to say that it was a bit awkward for me to call you Sarah because I'm so used to referring you as lillervillain or juicycapoochie or ghostofbambi anyway I like Sarah it's such a pretty name and I'm rambling so I should stop)
    I honestly don't know where my friend got it, if I pass by Mall of Asia soon I'll check if they still have it there (but it is such a big place and I often end up getting lost lol). I think it's on Amazon, too. :)
    And thank you! I'm so happy. The Marauder's Map!!! I feel like such a Marauder whenever I open it. <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)