Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Weightless




Yesterday, I opted for change. It may not seem like such a drastic change, but it is to me. I’ve always had the same hairstyle for years--side swept bangs, silky straight hair and long layers. It’s been like this for as long as I can remember. I curl my hair with a curling iron occasionally, however my hair is so straight that the waves flat out in minutes. Though I would plan to try something new with my appearance, I often chicken out in the end. I finally mustered up courage to get a perm yesterday (I feel like a Gryffindor) and I must say, I’m quite happy with the results. It's funny how for some shallow reason, I felt fearless.

So, how about you? When was the last time you’ve ever tried something new?


Anyway, to keep up with the happenings that occurred in my life recently, I attended another Smart Net Phone launch party with my friends. It was a private party held for college students. I had a lot of fun with the most amazing people, of course; overflowing drinks, party poppers, lollipops, and great dance music galore once again. We were interviewed by Ramon Bautista, which was the highlight of that night. I'm not much of a party person and I promised my mom I wouldn't stay out late, so I went home earlier than everyone else. Still, I had great fun with the best people.



Meet Truffles, everyone! She’s the newest member of our family. Truffles’ two most favorite things to do are eating and sleeping, which is exactly why we both get along so well.






I haven't slept that much lately, so I woke up late on the day of my sister's Oath Taking. My younger brother and I arrived just in time for the family dinner, though.


(my nephew being adorable)

Hope everyone's having a lovely September. :)

PS. All Time Low, one of my favorite bands, is here! Unfortunately, I can't go to the concert tomorrow night. I've been wallowing in misery since yesterday.

PSS. I still haven't done the Mood Board for my fashion styling class, which is due Saturday.


from flickr

PSSS. Also the current writing on my wrist: One life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)