Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Current Fashion Inspiration

First and foremost, happy 11/11/11 to everyone! :) We're currently having insane weather in here but nonetheless, I hope this day would be magical for all of us. I have Ceremonials on repeat today, as always. I think I'm becoming far too obsessed. I love how it's so full of beautiful words; I've been waiting for a wave of inspiration to come through me, as I lost all will to continue writing my story.

I'm seeing gold everywhere lately, I think this is something to watch out for. I'm thinking of getting more gold pieces myself. Gold is timeless.


(x)


(x)


(x)

Inspiration comes from everywhere, really. Sir Noel told us we don't always have to stick with runways and magazines, we could be inspired by movies, travel, all sorts of photographs. I'm inspired by places the most, as I'm often consumed with wanderlust. I want to surround myself with things that inspire me constantly and whenever I see photos, music, whatnots, I dump them all onto my tumblr.



(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)
Splashes of red, everywhere. How beautiful.


(x)


(x)


(x)
Accessories from the Versace from H&M collection. Lust worthy.

I'm off to a lantern festival later with my friends and I'm excited. I loved Tangled and my dream of seeing the floating lanterns gleam (see what I did there?) is finally going to come true! :)

Have a day filled with wishes and magic, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. The gold collar is beautiful! I'd want one too :) haha

    http://ilikeyourears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is! I think it would be a lovely statement piece in an outfit, without looking so over the top. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)