Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact
Here's a little something from the story I'm working on. It was supposed to be for NaNoWriMo, but let's be realistic, I won't be able to reach 50,000 words by the end of the month. I've underestimated the task of putting all my drafts of conversations and thoughts together, I never knew it would be such work. Nonetheless, it's been a while since I last wrote something so I'm a bit proud of what I'm coming up with. I hope I would be content with whatever I would achieve in the end, though I'm not really sure where it's headed right now. They're mostly scrap, honestly. I'm still deciding on whether to share it or not, I doubt anyone would be interested, but if you are, just tell me.

As for my supposedly eventful day yesterday, it all backfired. The place that was supposed to host the whole lantern thing canceled the activity, so I was stuck at home rewatching Big Fish and eating ice cream. It was like any other night, only with more ice cream and inspiration to continue my story. I hope you celebrated 11/11/11 way grander than I did.


-----------------------------------------------------

Unspoken Conversations (excerpt)

It felt like the world where I am now is just a dream. Like the scenes from that night, the ones I tried so hard to forget, were only from a movie; they flashed in my mind repeatedly, trying to swallow me whole. I wanted to go back to deep slumber and hopefully wake up to a different morning, but I knew that this was a reality I can’t run away from.

The days played as they slowly fade away, my mind spun in different thoughts; sunlit afternoon picnics in the park, cold days in the library to which I told you that I’m fascinated with books and the smell of old pages, laughing over cups of coffee to which you told me that you were never a firm believer of coffee in the afternoon, that one time we went to the tea shop and we left so quickly because it tasted so awful, the movie house where we laughed and cried over the silliest scenes that could never happen in the real world, our Great Escape beneath the stars, and it goes on. The scenes went on forever, as I sit here and wonder what went wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested!!! :) I believe it's gonna be a great story :) Send me a copy once you're finished :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, yay! Thank you bb. <3 :) I'll make sure to send you a copy once I'm done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)