Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Mixed Tape Vol. 3





To be honest, I forgot about this little project (tehee I'm so sorry 8D) but to make up for it, here's my third mixed tape! I pressed shuffle on my iTunes and compiled whatever songs came on. I hope you guys like it anyway. Enjoy! :)

On another note, I've been listening to Florence and the Machine a lot lately. I love Ceremonials. What did you guys think of it?

Side A

  • Runaway - The Corrs

  • The Ice is Getting Thinner - Death Cab for Cutie

  • Please, please, please let me get what I want - She & Him (The Smiths cover)

  • For Blue Skies - Strays Don't Sleep

  • Listen to Your Heart - Roxette

Side B

  • Summer in the City - Regina Spektor

  • Calgary - Bon Iver

  • Running on Empty - Jojo

  • The Scientist - Natasha Bedingfield (Coldplay cover)

  • Boston - Augustana (favorite!)

Side A download | Side B download

You can check out other mixed tapes here. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)