Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact
Today was not my day. I've been in so much ups and downs lately, and they drive me insane. I try to shake the nagging thoughts away and be optimistic about it all, but I can't help but feel that I need to try harder. Positivity. I need more of it.

Still unsure if I should use this blog or my tumblr as my main blog. I've been thinking about switching lately. Dear Padfoot used to be a private blog for all my musings and it wasn't only until recently that I've decided to make it public, thus moving most of my entires into a password-protected tumblr. It would be pointless to delete this now and change urls and all, but blah. I don't even know why I'm thinking this. My fickle mind gets the best of me sometimes.

PS. Finally finished the Hunger Games. I have so many feelings (mainly for Peeta) about it, as evident from my comment for Conney in my previous post.

PSS. Here's another excerpt from the story I'm working on. Names. I suck at them.

---

Unspoken Conversations

I bade goodbye to Mr. Greenhouse, thanked him for his kind words, and walked. I walked past the small houses that seemed like paper, past the streetlights and cars, the trees and gardens. It was a small neighborhood and it felt empty, I wondered why the world suddenly feels so hollow now that you’re gone. I walked down the street, heat pricking through my skin. I remember how we were always here, we would always walk down together after every time we pay Mr. Greenhouse a visit. I’d keep visiting him for you as I promised, he’d like that, and besides, we both needed company at the moment.

I miss you. I miss you so much and it kills me that you’d never know.

6 comments:

  1. MOOOOORE excerpts please, hahahahaha. /giddy girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll give you the first part if you want, but they're all tentative because I keep changing them ha. <3 /eversofickle :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. good thoughts. i've been on a torturing part when consciousness of reality grew a large part on my mind - but i've gone over it. a little positivity and hopes are quite the ones we need to embrace this bittersweet life!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, it's you! I adore your blog! <3 I agree with everything that you said. Life gets too hard on us sometimes, but that shouldn't keep us from appreciating all the beautiful things in it. :) Thank you so much for commenting, this truly made my day. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take it easy and just think positive no matter what. :) Hope you're feeling better by now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, Noelle! :) Thank you so much. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)