Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! I have no plans for today except a movie marathon, a box of macaroons, and raspberry tea. These macaroons are sort of my present to myself, along with some newly downloaded fonts and a set of pens.

My love for old movies is greatly influenced by my grandfather. He would always animatedly tell my siblings and I about his absolute favorites every time we came over to visit. I find it quite adorable on how he is immensely proud of his vast collection of films and music. I must admit I'm a bit jealous of it; I hope to have heaps of films, music and books someday as well. I'll have plenty of time for them when I'm old, wrinkly and boring.

I could go on about every movie I adore, but these are the ones I would always opt to watch whenever I feel down or when I need a wave of inspiration. How I wish I was fortunate enough to have lived through these wonderful films.

Do you have any movies that you love? :)





2 comments:

  1. Aw I love Charade and Breakfast at Tiffany's! But Charade is such a...confusing movie haha.
    Have fun with these movies! ♥
    Merry Christmas Eve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, Charades was tad confusing at first! I think I watched it thrice before I understood most of it. :) Breakfast at Tiffany's and Roman Holiday are both forever my favorites.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)