Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Of Going Places



(x)

Like most people in the world, I have a strong desire to travel. I dream of going places, meeting people, learning culture and language and history, telling stories about our adventures all around the world. Sadly, I come from a family of hermit crabs. Our spontaneous trips consist of going to the seaside once or twice every year. I've also only been out of the country once; my family and I went to Hong Kong a few years ago and my most favorite experience out of it was meeting a panda. Yes, you are quite right; as much as I want to picture myself in a cafe somewhere in London or Paris writing a novel, meeting a panda is the closest thing I could have to an 'adventure'. I couldn’t even remember the last time I went some place new.


Someday. (x)

That doesn’t stop me from having intense waves of wanderlust (such an overused word), however. I really do want to see the world in its glory. I’ve made a habit of visiting travel blogs (and reading people's stories and be somewhat envious), reading about histories of beautiful places in different countries, looking at breathtaking photographs, artworks and dreaming about seeing them for myself one day. Buildings, abandoned theaters, towers, churches, castles, townhouses, museums, mountains, waterfalls---there is so much more that I have yet to see. I'll forever cling unto the hope that I would muster up enough courage for a beautiful, crazy trip around the world. Until then, there's photographs to ogle at.

Do you have a travel blog? Or perhaps you can share some photos of your recent escapades! I'd love to see them and hear about your adventures. :)



(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)


(x)

See more


PS. An update to my monotonous life: my younger brother was sweet enough to watch Beauty and the Beast 3D with me yesterday (lol not really, I sort of dragged him into it). Lion King, Mulan and Beauty and the Beast are my top three favorite Disney classics, so I couldn't possibly pass the opportunity to see it in a big screen. And Tangled Ever After (!!!!!!) was the best. There were only a handful of us in the theater and he decides to tell me about this movie that he watched wherein some psychopath brutally murders people in almost-empty theaters in hopes of snapping me out of my five year old daze. He was, of course, unsuccessful.
PSS. I am helplessly in love with Flynn Rider. /cries
PSSS. Why are some fictional characters too good to be true?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)