Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

I'll be your number one with a bullet


dress from my sister's shop: Sparkle Couture; shoes from Shop Dainty; satchel bag that I love forever from Studio Boheme; red headband from a thrift store


"Some people appear to be happy, but they simply don't give the matter much thought. Others make plans: I'm going to have a husband, a home, two children, a house in the country. As long as they're busy doing that, they're like bulls looking for a bullfighter: they react instinctively, they blunder on, with no idea where the target is. They get their car, sometimes they even get a Ferrari, and they think that's the meaning of life, and they never question it. Yet their eyes betray the sadness that even they don't know they carry in their soul. Are you happy?"


Paulo Coelho, The Zahir


Hello! I hope everyone is doing well. The weather has been pretty intense lately and I think it's the worse we've had in weeks. I yearn for rain, for colder days.  My puppy Pancakes is not used to this heat and I pity her; most of her afternoons involve sleeping near our refrigerator and playing with ice cubes and taking long, cold baths. I have never been a big fan of summer or Manila's terrible wave of heat. So is Pancakes, apparently.

On the bright side (see what I did there?), hot days like these are a perfect excuse to go to the beach and soak up under the sun, if you're into that sort of thing. I am pretty much certain that I'm part-vampire, I somehow blanch whenever I walk out in the sunlight (keep in mind though, that I do not sparkle). Nevertheless it's summer time, and with summer comes the next best thing: lazy summer dresses! Whether you want to spend an afternoon near the seaside or the pool, or even just lounging with your friends in the mall or park, lazy summer dresses and that nice pair of shades are the perfect way to go.

Have a great weekend! :)

PS. /here is a video of my puppy Pancakes for the sake of adorableness :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)