Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Book Clutches

These are my fascinations as of the moment: the genius that are book clutches. As much as I want to get my hands on Kate Spade and Olympia Le-Tan's collections, I know my wallet would probably shed tears. Perhaps one day. Nonetheless, I've been passing time lately browsing through different DIY tutorials on how to make your own book clutch. Surprisingly, there's a ton of them, and I'm hoping to try it some time this weekend. Do you have any favorites? :)


 
photo credits: x, x, x

2 comments:

  1. a clutch in form of a book?
    any stylish bookworm out there would be thrilled
    I wouldn't mind carrying one too! :)

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Stevia! :) I agree, any stylish bookworm would definitely love to own one of these! I have my eyes on the Pride and Prejudice, Lolita, The Great Gatsby, and Catcher in the Rye! If only they don't cost so much. ;____;

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)