Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Vera Wang: Mei Meng Bridal Collection Spring 2013

Once again, Vera Wang has captured my heart with her impeccable taste and eye for beauty. I am helplessly in love with these bridal gowns from her latest spring collection, which is entitled as "Mei Meng" (beautiful dreams). So in love, in fact, that I couldn't stop gushing about it. The collection caters mostly to her Chinese clients, as red is a traditional wedding color in China. Perhaps it's just my weakness for this color palette that does the talking, but I'm willing to get married at least twice just to wear these beautiful, stunning gowns.

For those who aren’t a huge fan of scarlet red and wine colors, don't fret, as these dresses are also available in ivory.

Which one is your favorite?


4 comments:

  1. your are so right! these dresses definitely capture my heard and head!

    I'm following you now, hope you can do the same for me too and follow me on GFC and Bloglovin!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2219233/fashionhype
    http://thefashionhype.blogspot.com/

    love, theri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Followed you back also. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH I love Vera Wang so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god, me too! I've always been such a huge fun of her and her works! I love her vision. She never fails to astound me with her talent.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)