Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2012

Alexander McQueen Fall/Winter 2012
by Sarah Burton

I could only imagine the pressure Sarah must have to live up to McQueen's title, but I must say that I was impressed. I was more than impressed, in fact, I was enchanted. From the silhouettes to the amazingly crafted details, McQueen is the line that does not only showcase clothes--they present works of art that would leave everyone breathless. Wearing McQueen could only be in my dreams, sadly, but even so I would gladly sleep forever.

2 comments:

  1. Omg I love Alexander McQueen! It was so sad that he killed himself. I saw his show at The Met, and it was so incredible. I even bought the book that featured the exhibit even though the book was really expensive, but it was super worth it! You're right, the new collection captures his spirit. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)