Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Mixtape Vol. 5

My letters-to-people project has been long overdue, and to be frank, I've only started working on it in the past week. I horribly lack enough motivation to finish it. Anyway, when I was ready to send out the parcels I've prepared for some of my friends overseas, Jonver asked if I could make him a playlist. I enjoyed putting songs together for him immensely, and so I thought, what if I could change up my project a bit? Sending out letters and a few keepsakes is grand, but making mixtapes would be more brill. It would also give me the drive to seriously work on it. 

So I'm changing my letters-to-people project into sending out letters, keepsakes and mixtapes. I'm quite excited about this, as it's something I wanted to do for a really long time. :)

Getting back on track, here's the mixtape I made for my good friend Jonver. I guess these songs, in a way, speak for him.





To Jonver,
Let these voices sing you to sleep, 
let the words speak for your heart, 
let them knock down your walls. 
I hope you like it. 
Lots of love, 
Cariza


Side A
  • Incredible Love - Ingrid Michaelson
  • Kiss Me - Jason Walker (Sixpence None the Richer Cover)
  • Wake Me Up - Ed Sheeran
  • Stars - The XX
Side B
  • A Drop In the Ocean - Ron Pope
  • Nothing Compares - Pixie Lott
  • Try - Asher Book
  • Too Much - All Time Low
  • Mess I Made - Parachute



Side A Download | Side B Download | Playlist

3 comments:

  1. I would love it if you sent me things like this! -Lanean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)