Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Style Origin: High Street Fashion Show

I’m sorry for this blog post has been a bit overdue. Last June 2, I attended Style Origin High Street Fashion Show and Men’s Week with my co-intern Carissa, her fun friend Nadine, my BBs Dianne, Jonard, and his brother. :) It was an eventful day, and there was a bit of drizzle that afternoon, nonetheless I thought Bonifacio High Street looked rather beautiful in the rain.

The High Street fashion show featured brands like Runnr, Speedo, Topshop, and Ever New among many. Each of them showed at least three looks from their collections. Here are some of my favorites from the runway. :)

   



Dogs walked the runway for Hobbes and Landes as finale of the show! It was quite adorable.



Like Style Origin on Facebook | Follow Style Origin on Twitter

4 comments:

  1. thanhks for useful post
    http://hugotips.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am extremely impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Anyway keep up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see a nice blog like this one nowadays.




    Ines Rivero

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome post!! thanks for sharing this wonderful story i love reading it, i learned a lot from this and it gives me a different perspective on the topic!





    Ines Rivero

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considerably, this post is really the sweetest on this notable topic. I harmonise with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your incoming updates. Saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the phenomenal clarity in your writing.




    Ines Rivero

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)