Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Metropolitan Enhancement Academy of South East Asia






Metropolitan Enhancement Academy invites you to be a part of their growing community! 

With what started off as a mere joke, the founder had a motive of giving future chefs a better experience of what she endured in another institution, turning this small idea into a big reality. The school currently offers basic and advance courses in culinary arts for both local and international cuisines, and extensive training in cakes and pastries. However, they also plan to soon expand their curriculum to sewing, hospitality, and other livelihood programs. The MEA offers a 10-month program that is intensively prepared to cover everything one usually acquires in 2-year programs, giving its students the benefit to gain knowledge and skills in a shorter period of time and start early in their culinary careers. The trainers in the school are definitely world-class, as one of them was even a contender from America’s Top Chef. While the school only opts to give students the best of education, the cost of studying in MEA is also reasonably priced, which includes books, uniforms, and other materials students will need throughout the course.

What makes Metropolitan Enhancement Academy different? 
MEA offers a 10-month course, 3-month course, 1-month course, and 6-day short courses, both in which could easily fit in anyone’s busy schedules. With MEA, one learns all cuisines and acquire skills adaptively in its 10-month intensive course.
Second, while other culinary schools often do their work in groups due to lack of equipments, MEA provides students their own materials, assuring that each and every student does their work individually. This allows the student to master all skills and learn with the fullest of their potential to become the best chef there is.
Lastly, the school provides world class education at a very low tuition fee. Most culinary schools are expensive, and that usually doesn't include miscellaneous fees needed for books and uniform that students are going to use. Enrolling in MEA is hassle-free, as the rate of the tuition fee already covers books, uniforms, and other materials that students may need.

The Metropolitan Enhancement Academy is located at the 4th floor, #819 Aurora Boulevard corner Lantana St., Immaculate Concepcion, Cubao, Quezon City.

Contact Details: 
+63 2 966 3482
+63 922 871 9936 / + 63 917 815 8377 / + 63 918 943 1368
Email: mea.southeastasia@yahoo.com
Official Websites:
http://metropolitanenhancementacademy.com
http://meaofsea.tumblr.com
http://www.facebook.com/MEAOFSEA

 
All classrooms are air-conditioned

10 comments:

  1. Hi colleagues, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say regarding this article,
    in my view its genuinely amazing in support
    of me.

    Look at my page - raspberry ketone reviews
    my website: raspberry Ketone diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello There. I discovered your blog using msn.
    This is an extremely well written article. I will
    be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful info.

    Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    Also visit my webpage: Green Coffee Bean Supplement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb post however , I was wondering if you could write
    a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Bless you!

    Feel free to visit my site - Wrinkle cream

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm curious to find out what blog system you are using? I'm having
    some small security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find
    something more safeguarded. Do you have any suggestions?


    Also visit my site White Kidney Bean Extract

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quality posts is the main to interest the users to pay a quick visit the website, that's what this website is providing.

    Also visit my weblog; Cosima revival review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to make a top notch article… but what can I say…
    I procrastinate a whole lot and don't seem to get anything done.

    Here is my site Elevate GF facts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Would you mind if I share your blog with my zynga
    group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

    Also visit my website; Library Movers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming again
    to read other news.

    Also visit my web site; Test Force Extreme

    ReplyDelete
  9. With havin so much written content do you ever
    run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation?
    My website has a lot of exclusive content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the web without my agreement. Do you know any solutions to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd definitely
    appreciate it.

    My web site :: Blast Xl and Grow XL

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's actually a great and helpful piece of information.
    I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thanks
    for sharing.

    My web page - atlanta seo consultant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)