Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Dear friend,

For all wallflowers out there.

The Perks of Being a Wallflower film adaptation came out a few days ago (I was not able to go to the premiere, unfortunately) and I am rather excited about seeing it with my friends this week. I am in love with the book so much, (and I remember not being fond of the idea of it being turned into a film until I found out Emma Watson has been cast) so I'm really glad to hear many wonderful reviews about the movie. :)

In the mean time, as I wait for the next long days to pass, I would like to share these mixtapes inspired by Charlie I found online. Whether or not you've already seen the movie, or read the book countless times, these playlists are your best friends whenever you feel infinite. I hope you enjoy listening to these as much as I do.



Because the song was that great and because we all really paid attention to it. Five minutes of a lifetime were truly spent, and we felt young in a good way."
 
I spent all night working on it, and I hope Patrick likes it as much as I do. Especially the second side. I hope it's the kind of second side that he can listen to whenever he drives alone and feel like he belongs to something whenever he's sad. I hope it can be that for him.
 
Charlie's playlist, One Winter: 
 The Smiths - Asleep 
Ride -Vapour Trail 
 Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair
Procol Harum - A Whiter Shade of Pale 
Nick Drake - Time of No Reply 
The Beatles - Dear Prudence 
 Suzanne Vega - Gypsy 
 Moody Blues - Nights In White Satin 
 Smashing Pumpkins - Daydream 
 Genesis - Dusk 
 U2 - MLK 
 The Beatles - Blackbird
 Fleetwood Mac - Landslide 
 The Smiths - Asleep 
 Love always, 
Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)