Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

hair accessories from 1721

cover

 I, with all honesty, am not a pro when it comes to hair styles. Even before I had a digiperm about a year ago, I would just brush my hair, occasionally blow dry, and leave it as it is. Every once in a while, I would curl my hair with a curling iron, but I found it rather time consuming. I am the sloth in the household; every time we would go somewhere I would often be the one who’s still figuring out what to wear or put on make up when everyone else is ready. I didn’t have time to fix my hair that much, and so I wouldn't bother with my hair at all.

Though it's not much of a problem, I resorted to watching quick hairstyle tutorials on Youtube. Those girls worked their hair like magic: they could make a messy bun look nearly perfect (sadly, mine were disastrous), do braids and a lot more with fingers working like wands of some sort (that must be a talent), and make their hair look flawless in all sorts of places within minutes (/cries). If that were a skill, I simply didn’t have it. I resorted to the usual headbands and a perm, so I’d have ready-to-go curly and fuss-free hair.

However, the curls are now gone, and I am back to my flat layers. Leaving my hair down all the time would surely be a lot easier now since its length is now shorter, but after a while, it became rather boring. So these lovely hair accessories from 1721 are my current favorites--they’re easy to use and completely hassle-free. They’re completely perfect for days when I want to keep my bangs out of my face or put my hair up because it’s messy and out of shape, or just bad-hair days, which I seem to have a lot. If you're the same and you need easy-to-do/ready-to-go hairstyles, these will also be perfect for you!

Here are simple hair do's which you can effortlessly do in seconds.

hairpintwo combthrough
You can also use it to easily comb through your hair, without using a bobby pin or two.

yellowribbon 

Hair buns are so easy to make with these accessories (I like to call them 'magic screws').
01

02

Visit 1721 on Facebook!
They have wonderful items for your hair which will never give you bad hair days (ever) again.
Happy Shopping! :)
(Photos by: Jash Manuel

4 comments:

  1. I love your photos and how clean your layout looks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my previous room mate! He always kept chatting about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!
    Here is my blog :: Deux Lux handbag

    ReplyDelete
  3. A motivating discussion is definitely worth
    comment. I think that you ought to publish more about
    this issue, it might not be a taboo subject but usually folks don't discuss these topics.
    To the next! Many thanks!!

    My web blog recipe for butter chicken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)