Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

series

inspirationone
(x x x x x x x x)
Friedrich Nietzsche
Friedrich Nietzsche

Rob Brezsny
Rob Brezsny

John Steinbeck
John Steinbeck


inspirationtwo

(x x x x x x)


As my tumblr and pinterest accounts are always flooded with inspirations--from texts to photographs to things that end up on my wishlist--they've now invaded my blogspot as well. (Gasp!) No, seriously. It's been a while since I last ripped off a page from my inspiration book and shared with you guys. Isn't it wonderful to constantly surround yourself with beautiful things that inspire you?
PS. On another note, I've finally caught up with Once Upon a Time (goodness, that took forever). Here's to wishing there'd be more of Mulan in season two. And who else is in love with Charming but is incredibly thankful to say goodbye to his AU/reallife!self David? I don't know if I was the only one who wanted to kick him a few times.

PSS. Day 7 and still hurting over the Ponds. Status: will forever be broken.

4 comments:

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)