Lessons learned this past year:
- Success is not easy. It never is. However, if there was something that you really wish to do, if it is something you truly have a passion for, going for it is always worth a try.
- Sometimes happiness comes in little packages: in small cracks of light and in small victories.
- Inspiration could be found anywhere.
- As long as you are alive, there is always hope for things to get better.
- Don’t let your mistakes define who you are.
- There is beauty in everything: in words, in love, in hope, even in sadness.
- Letting people in is not a sign of weakness. Sometimes you just need someone, and if you are lucky enough to have a person who’s willing to help and listen, let them.
- Losing yourself is the best way to find yourself.
Here’s to 2013, to fresh starts, to bright beginnings. Happy New Year :)