Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

Going Red

Hello, dream hair.

This year, I opt to embrace spontaneity in its many forms. Those constant desires to do something drastic with myself, like changing my nail polish, writing a quote or word on my wrist, imagining myself bald. It’s me exploring the wonders of my own limitations, perhaps. Or maybe I’m just over my usual, boring self. Becoming a redhead, however, was something that I’ve always wanted to do yet never had enough courage to. But yesterday I thought, 'Screw it, it’s 2013 and I’m going red for the year'. And I must say, I happen to like this change. It actually felt nice to take a deep breath and just go for what you want, without all the negative thoughts telling you why you shouldn’t. I hope to have these spontaneous moments a lot more often this year. :)

IMG_7319

IMG_7313

IMG_7318

IMG_7321

IMG_7328

IMG_7332

IMG_7335

IMG_7336

IMG_7339

IMG_7340

IMG_7343 IMG_7346
IMG_7350
Recommended hairsylists: Vince (my hairstylist that day) and my sister’s hairstylist, Jerell :)
Vivere Salon at 5th floor Megamall, Building B
Official Website | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)