Home About About Blogroll Blogroll Contact Contact

ghostlines

1.
I find myself
slowly
missing you
in the spaces where
you should be.
I guess it’s been too long,
and I helplessly need
to cling on
a fantasy.
I entangle myself
with these phantom memories,
and I lose them
quite easily.
These days, it happens so often:
letting myself envelope
underneath the atmosphere
of what could be’s;
but it all fades away,
slips through my fingers,
and lets go
just as easy.

2.
I guess I like to get lost in all these made up conversations.

3.
I felt my tongue shatter with yours,
as we melt into this hollow lullaby.

4.
The world is made of empty footprints, of marks made by billions of wandering souls, pretending to belong in a dirty canvas.

5.
I think all her strings broke.

6.
strange, strange, strange
how love
hits you
in the most
unexpected places

7.
But where are you?

8.
I don’t even know you,
but I think
I’ve already
fallen
in love
with
the idea of you.

9.
You smile at me,
and every time,
I felt our worlds tangle
like the way the stars and skies
do every night.
I start to wonder
if this
was our own way
of conversation.

10.
In the world of dreams,
we’ll meet again.
We’ll hand each other
keys to our own worlds,
and get drunk
in this illusion.
We would be happy and sad
and everything in between.
In the world of hope,
we’ll meet again.
We’ll cling unto this fragile thread,
let the skies fall and swallow us whole,
so we could lie underneath
a blanket of stars.
We’ll trace and memorize
the maps on our skin,
and drown echoes through the wind,
and wait for the sunrise.
In the world of brokenness,
we’ll fall apart.
We’ll stitch our shadows together,
and plant flowers in our souls.
‘Come and find me again,
when these flowers start to grow.’

11. Aftermath
It’s been too long, I think,
and I start to pick these petals
until they all fall out.
Maybe
we won’t find
each other again,
maybe our love
resides
in the world where they keep
wishes lost on
airplanes
people thought were
stars.
Maybe our hearts
are left behind
in the world of dreams.
in the world of scars.
Maybe someday,
when we find each other again,
we’ll unstitch our shadows,
replant the flowers,
write our thoughts on paper,
and put pieces of our broken hearts together.

Until then,
there’s silence.

3 comments:

  1. I love your site! You will be in our prayers and thoughts! Nice and informative post
    on this topic thanks for sharing with us.Thank you
    epoxy coatings
    glue removal
    floor levelling
    Polished concrete sydney
    concrete repairs
    concrete coatings

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see that you are putting a lot of time and effort into your site and
    detailed articles! I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here

    Mens Watches
    Kenneth Cole Watches
    DKNY Watches

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post."

    POLISHED CONCRETE SYDNEY
    CONCRETE RESURFACING SYDNEY
    FLOOR LEVELLING SYDNEY

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sending love ♥ :)